We had our best turn out yet for the 13 July 2021 IxDF Manchester meet up community with 34 people signed up.
Using WCAG to make accessible design happen
Emma Aldington, UX Content Designer at cinch
Emma is a content designer, UX practitioner, and accessibility advocate currently making the online car-buying process easier at cinch. She is passionate about making things as clear as possible using plain language, and considers accessibility a definite rather than a ‘nice to have’.
- The Stark a11y library of resources
- Cards Against Humanity for creating more inclusive designs
- Annotation kit for Figma
- Colour contrast checker tool
- Setting up Personas by gov.uk
- Test your prototypes for accessibility with Fable
- Follow the #ally hashtag to learn and connect with peers
- Check out this Twitter a11y list by Anna
- Read up on the Inclusive Components book
- Tell your developers to install this Storybook plugin